I’m thankful for :
- My beautiful new daughter .
- The church community that helped giver her an outrageous wardrobe at her shower.
- My husband
- The local election results that enable me to stay near my parents and aunts and uncles and cousins
- My health
- My family, far and near
- My home
- Another year
- My family’s relative health
- The success of my loved ones
- Another Guardians of the Galaxy movie coming up
- My cats
- 2 working vehicles
- A job that let me go on work from home asssignment hours which, while not regular, lets me follow my heart and take care of my girl while she’s not ready for the kind of separation working outside would bring .
- God’s continued love.
- That if I listed all the little things this would get really long.
Pictured are the cinnamon rolls we made today for the holiday. I’m also thankful my mother in law is an exceptional cook.